Thursday, February 4, 2010

Triumph in the Challenge.

I can still remember my workmate telling me I have to start looking at buying property.

It is still so vivid the feeling. The story I had in my head. I can’t, I have this and that and this to take care of. I don’t have the money and all the other non-sense.

Then I started using 4me2realize. It wasn’t by choice at first, I had to test it! There was a lot of resistance. Especially because every time I logged in I was faced with this BURNING BLAZIN’ question. It is the first question which one has to answer before proceeding with the program.

 “What is your Purpose?”

It took me quite a while to come up with this.

But I am so glad I persevered. The rest was easy and fun!

I must add that this software has helped me tremendously.

I started using 4me2realize and noticed a lot of discrepancies in my life. Example, I was talking a whole lot about building wealth, and yet I found myself only spending 2% of my entire time doing something about it! I was contributing a whole chunk of my life to volunteering to help others. Whilst this is a very good and righteous thing to do – it was taking 27% of my time! Look at the difference. My health was at 5%! Shock horror! My wheel was all wonky so to speak.

I needed some serious re-vamping of my routine and thinking.

So that’s exactly what I did. I changed my ways in some areas slightly, in some areas drastically. I noted my entire journey in 4me2realize and attributed it to my specific goals. I constantly reviewed my progress. It is quite fun and exciting to see how far I’ve come.

There are even some areas where I’ve been challenged tremendously. Wealth! Gulp! I’ve seen 51% resistance in this area. And this is the beauty of it, I’ve been challenged, yet I persevered and...Remember when I only spent 2% of my time building wealth (this was 12 months ago) I’m now at 14%.

So now, only less than 18 months since my workmate spoke to me about purchasing property, I’ve bought land in a prestigious neighbourhood and built on it, went on a 7 week vacation round the world, registered a business in Malaysia in partnership with my current company, bought a new car and looking to expand my property portfolio. I’m a much happier and balanced person; I’ve spent more time with my family and friends. I am also healthier and leaner.


What more can I ask for?

In saying that, I’m still a work in progress. I am slowly tweaking my 4me2realize. But I’ve found 4me2realize keeps me focused, honest, and on-track. I’ve just recently put in new goals and projects for 2010. I’m excited to see my progress in 2010!

4me2realize isn’t a magic potion – that’s one thing I have to acknowledge. It is not to say you get your login and you’ll get what you’ve wished for. It is a tool. A tool that helps you achieve.

So compatriots, start Realizing. Triumph in your Challenges.

Yours sincerely
Iris
p/s: That's a picture of me in Montego Bay, Jamaica.

No comments: