Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Meet the Director of 4me2realize

Hello,


I will be in Sydney on the weekend, to talk to life coaches and some other amazing people about 4me2realize.


Living in the country is blissful, but I also love visiting the city, especially Sydney where I was born and grew up.


I don't visit very often but I am really excited about this visit, mostly because I love meeting new people and getting to do the adult version of "show and tell" with 4me2realize and generally sharing with people.


I won't have a lot of spare time, but I would still love to meet anyone who would be interested in finding out more about 4me2realize and how it can help people realize their life.


Let me know if you're intersted ASAP, I fly into town early Friday morning.


P/S If you're not in Sydney don't fret, give me a call and take advantage of our FREE online demo.

Thank you
Cas

No comments: